- RSS Channel Showcase 9751360
- RSS Channel Showcase 6529589
- RSS Channel Showcase 9239580
- RSS Channel Showcase 2073198
Articles on this Page
- 07/22/15--16:10: _SEASnet System Outa...
- 03/28/16--17:18: _CCLE Outage
- 05/23/16--14:39: _4404 BH Lab Procedu...
- 12/13/16--13:26: _SEASnet Network Mai...
- 01/23/17--11:06: _SEASnet Labs will o...
- 01/23/17--11:28: _SEASnet Lab Issue –...
- 01/24/17--08:07: _SEASnet Labs are op...
- 02/09/17--16:58: _SSL certificate upd...
- 03/15/17--10:18: _No announcements at...
- 04/27/17--12:56: _URGENT ANNOUNCEMENT...
- 05/12/17--15:39: _URGENT ANNOUNCEMENT...
- 01/01/18--10:18: _No announcements at...
- 07/22/15--16:10: SEASnet System Outage 01/16/2016
- 03/28/16--17:18: CCLE Outage
- 05/23/16--14:39: 4404 BH Lab Procedural Change
- 12/13/16--13:26: SEASnet Network Maintenance 12/17/2016
- 01/23/17--11:06: SEASnet Labs will open at a later time 1/23/2017
- 01/23/17--11:28: SEASnet Lab Issue – Windows Machines ONLY
- 01/24/17--08:07: SEASnet Labs are open 1/24/2017
- 03/15/17--10:18: No announcements at this time
- 04/27/17--12:56: URGENT ANNOUNCEMENT – Campus Network Change
- 01/01/18--10:18: No announcements at this time
On Saturday, January 16th, from 4:30am to 9:00am, SEASnet will be performing urgent datacenter infrastructure maintenance. While most systems (linux servers, remote server, my.engineering, MSOL lectures, etc.) will be down for the duration of the outage, we will try and limit the downtime for networking and email to approximately one hour. Please make sure that you have stopped any running […]
SEASnet is aware of the outage currently affecting the CCLE. You can follow the status of this outage at: https://twitter.com/ccle
Starting summer 2016, this instructional lab will be configured to logout users 10 minutes prior to the start of courses scheduled in the room. A popup message will appear on the desktop giving users a 5 minute warning to logoff before the system restarts. Once the system is restarted, only users officially enrolled in the course […]
SEASnet needs to perform work on the School’s main router. This work will be done Saturday (12/17/2016) from 8:00am-10:00am. During this timeframe there may be network outages. We do not expect any outages in excess of 15-20 minutes. Please plan accordingly.
Today, January 23rd, SEASnet Labs will open at a later time due to emergency maintenance of servers. Please check again for latest info.
SEASnet is currently experiencing a problem with the windows lab machines and remote windows servers. User files are not available. SEASnet staff are working on resolving this issue as soon as possible. We will continue to keep you updated on this issue.
SEASnet Labs are open and operating at regular time schedule.
IT Services will be updating the SSL certificate that secures wireless authentication for the eduroam wireless SSID on Wednesday, February 22nd, between 8:00AM and 8:30AM. Some wireless devices will detect that the SSL certificate has changed when connecting to the network and will pop up a warning, asking to trust the certificate or not. The […]
04/27/2017 Campus has notified SEASnet that a large number of machines on the network have been infected with Double Pulsar. In order to stop the infection campus is planning on immediately blocking ports vulnerable from outside the UCLA network. The following ports/services will be affected: Port Service 23 Telnet – unsecure text based remote connect 53 […]
Campus security has notifed SEASnet of the proliferation of ransomeware and is recommending that you ensure all machines are patched. Please see the specific details below: Reports are coming in from around the world that a new form of Ransomware called WannaCry/WanaCrypto 2.0 is being exploited on unpatched machines, using the DoublePulsar vulnerability. This vulnerability […]